Market Visit and Cooking Experience of... | WU06
Market Visit and Cooking Experience of Myanmar Cuisine
- Visit a local market where you’ll admire exotic displays of fresh fish, vegetables, and spices, and source the freshest ingredients.
- Journey to a local home where you’ll meet an executive Myanmar chef who will introduce you to Burmese culinary secrets.
- Receive a hands-on cooking lesson followed by a hand-made local meal, featuring curries, tempuras, and coconut rice.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Closed-toe shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 240 yards and negotiate approximately 2 steps. This tour involves a moderate amount of walking (15 minutes in the village and 30 minutes at the market).
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests with allergies to seafood should take precautions.
- The majority of the food is prepared by the chef and some dishes may have been prepared partially or fully in advance.
- Drive to Yangon City is approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- Guests will not have the opportunity to shop at the market.
|Location Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar||Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar|
|Tour Code WU06||WU06|
|Duration6.50 Hours||6.50 Hours|