Island Pagoda Discovery and Horse Cart... | WU02
Island Pagoda Discovery and Horse Cart Riding
- Join the crowd of bustling locals at the morning market in the old trading port of Thanlyin.
- Board a boat and journey down the Yangon River to the tiny island home of the Kyauk Tan Pagoda.
- Explore the Kyaik-khauk Pagoda, believed to date back more than 2,000 years.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Conservative attire
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with back or neck issues should not select this tour.
- Conservative attire required to enter places of worship.
- No shorts or tank tops.
- No exposed knees or shoulders.
- Ladies can choose to travel with a large scarf that can be wrapped around their legs when entering temples.
- Shoes and socks must be removed when entering temples.
|Location Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar||Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar|
|Tour Code WU02||WU02|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|