Berlin's Cultural Splendors | WA43
Berlin's Cultural Splendors
- Witness the remnants of the Berlin Wall, which began its famous fall on a weekend in 1989.
- Enjoy lunch overlooking the city from within rooftop dome of the Reichstag Building
- Take in unique perspectives of Berlin on a panoramic cruise down the Spree River.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Local currency
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Coach ride is approximately 3 hours each way between Warnemunde and Berlin.
- Guests must walk approximately .5 miles over even, gravel and cobblestone surfaces with inclines and up to 15 steps.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Shops are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions.
- Public restrooms may require a small charge (approximately 50 cents).
|Location Berlin (Warnemunde), Germany||Berlin (Warnemunde), Germany|
|Tour Code WA43||WA43|
|Duration12.00 Hours||12.00 Hours|