Modern Skyscraper to a Storied... | TE18
Modern Skyscraper to a Storied Temple
- Take the world’s fastest elevator to the 89th floor Observation Deck of Taipei 101.
- Take in the best panoramas of Taipei found anywhere in the city.
- Enter the Lungshan Temple, a Buddhist masterpiece built in 1738 as a gathering place for Chinese settlers.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- This tour is suitable for guests who travel with a collapsible wheelchair and are able to walk short distances.
- Guests with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- This tour requires moderate walking with minimal steps to navigate.
|Location Taipei (Keelung), Taiwan||Taipei (Keelung), Taiwan|
|Tour Code TE18||TE18|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|