Samba Lessons at Villa Riso | RJ9L
Samba Lessons at Villa Riso
- Visit Villa Riso, a historic colonial house built in the 18th century.
- Watch a Samba dance performance surrounded by the incredible ambiance of an old plantation house.
- Dance the Samba and learn some new moves.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothes
- Tour is only available during Carnival and on New Years Eve day.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
- Guests must be able to walk over flat and paved surfaces and negotiate approximately 25 steps.
- Guests may encounter hot temperatures on this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Rio De Janeiro, Brazil||Rio De Janeiro, Brazil|
|Tour Code RJ9L||RJ9L|
|Duration3.50 Hours||3.50 Hours|
|RestrictionsMinimum age: 12 years||Minimum age: 12 years|