Carnaval Samba Parade - Grandstand Seats | RJ1L
Carnaval Samba Parade - Grandstand Seats
- Put on your Carnaval mask and immerse yourself in the energy of one of the largest festival celebrations on earth.
- Watch as samba dancers, floats, and other performers parade across the half-mile exhibition road of the Sambadrome.
- Party with Rio revelers cheering for their local Samba School from your popular grandstand seats.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Insect repellant
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Guests will receive earplugs, seat cushions and a Carnaval mask, as well as a cash allowance to purchase one drink at the parade.
- Guests must be able to walk over even and uneven surfaces, climb several steps to reach the grandstands, and be prepared to stand for prolonged periods of time in an uncovered seating area.
- Guests should expect to experience loud music and occasional scanty attire.
- Shuttle services are available if guests wish to return to the ship only after midnight.
- Grandstand seating in Sector 9 are the most popular of all seats: they make the "heart of the beat" above the ground. There you will get in direct contact with the local people and the genuine cheerers for the schools. Tickets are non-refundable if canceled.
- Open-air bench grandstands (Sector 9)
- Reserved seating
- Great views of the parade Group transportation
- Group transportation Earplugs
- Carnaval mask Cash allowance to purchase one drink at the parade Seat Cushion
|Location Rio De Janeiro, Brazil||Rio De Janeiro, Brazil|
|Tour Code RJ1L||RJ1L|
|Duration6.50 Hours||6.50 Hours|
|RestrictionsMinimum Age: 6years ||Minimum Age: 6years |