The Grand Palace and Hydrofoil... | PZB7
The Grand Palace and Hydrofoil Cruise
- Visit the town of Peterhof, a royal setting of gilded palaces, cascading fountains and verdant gardens.
- Enjoy a guided tour of its crowning treasure, the Grand Palace and Gardens of Peter the Great.
- Board a hydrofoil for a return trip to St. Petersburg and take in sensational views of the Grand Palace from the sea.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Russian visa included in price.Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over gravel paths, cobblestones and even surfaces with approximately 200 steps.
- Guests are required to use special shoe covers when touring the palace.
- Video and still photography are permitted in the Grand Palace of Peterhof.
- Peterhof fountains are subject to maintenance without advance notice.
- Guests may encounter tour delays and loss of time due to heavy traffic in the area. This is beyond the control of the local agent and/or Azamara Club Cruises.
- Hydrofoil ride may be cancelled in bad weather and substituted with buses.
|Location St. Petersburg, Russia||St. Petersburg, Russia|
|Tour Code PZB7||PZB7|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|