Mt. Hakkoda Aerial Tram,... | OI24
Mt. Hakkoda Aerial Tram, Towada Lake Cruise & Japanese Lunch
- Soar 4000 feet up on an aerial tram to the summit of Mt. Hakkoda.
- Walk through the verdant forest and pass waterfalls, before stopping for a Japanese lunch at a local restaurant.
- Take a scenic cruise over the spectacular blue waters of the volcanic crater, Lake Towada.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Coach cannot accommodate electric scooters. Folding wheelchairs can be accommodated. Guests must be able to negotiate steps to enter and exit the coach.
- Guests who are blind or hard of hearing should be accompanied by an able-bodied guest.
- Advanced notice is required for diabetic guests.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.75 miles over flat and concrete surfaces, and guests must be able to negotiate approximately 50 steps.
- Tour sequence may vary.
- Tour subject to weather conditions.
- Mt Hakkoda Ropeway will not operate on bad weather conditions
- Mt Hakkoda Ropeway and Lake Towada cruise will not operate on bad weather conditions.This tour is not recommended for the guests who have acrophobia due to the ropeway ride
|Location Aomori, Japan||Aomori, Japan|
|Tour Code OI24||OI24|
|Duration8.50 Hours||8.50 Hours|
|RestrictionsMinimum Age: 1 year||Minimum Age: 1 year|