Ancient Epidaurus | NV01
- Visit the Theatre of Epidaurus, one of the most well-preserved theaters in ancient Greece, known for its unique acoustic properties.
- Marvel at ancient temples of Asclepius, Themis, and Artemis.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- There is no additional fee for independent camera and video use. Professionals may only use cameras with prior arrangements and costs discussed. (2 months prior for the use of professional video equipment).
- The insurance of drivers and guides does not cover assisting guests with limited mobility on or off the vehicles or up and down the stairs.
- Guests are not permitted to eat, drink, or smoke while on the bus.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Blind guests must be accompanied by their own escort.
- Guests must be able to negotiate a gravel path of 0.65 mile and negotiate approximately 11 steps at the Epidaurus Archaeological site. Guests must be able to walk 0.05 mile and negotiate approximately 5 steps at Epidaurus Museum. Guests must be able to walk 0.6 mile over gravel and negotiate approximately 25 steps at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus.
- All sites and museums will be closed on Jan 1, Jan 6 Ash Monday, March 25, Good Friday (morning only), Easter Sunday, May 1, Holy Spirit Day, August 15, October 28, December 25-26.
|Location Nauplion, Greece||Nauplion, Greece|
|Tour Code NV01||NV01|
|Duration3.50 Hours||3.50 Hours|