Bergtatt Cave Explorer | MW30
Bergtatt Cave Explorer
- Enjoy a scenic, 40-minute drive from Molde towards Eide and the Bergtatt Opplevelser (or Grotto).
- Watch a short film about the mining operation and geography of the area.
- Take a large barge that will carry you even further into the darkness, and across the lake.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Comfortable, warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Light jacket
- Not recommended for guests with walking difficulties.
- Not recommended for guests who suffer from claustrophobia—you'll be underground for up to one and a half hours.
- Not recommended for guests with a fear of the dark—the tunnels are brightly lit, nine meters high and 14 to 30 meters wide.
- There is walking of approximately 25 metres, over concrete and gravel.
- Please ensure you wear suitable footwear with a good grip as the terrain can be wet and slippery. The barge is boarded via a flat ramp.
- Please dress warmly—the temperature in the grotto is a constant six degrees Celsius. For information, the short film is shown in a heated area of approximately 20 degrees.
- The boat ride last approximately 15 minutes and life jackets are available.
- The time in the grotto is split between free time, watching the short film and taking the barge ride.
|Location Molde, Norway||Molde, Norway|
|Tour Code MW30||MW30|
|Duration3.00 Hours||3.00 Hours|