Sporting Icons of Melbourne | MLA8
Sporting Icons of Melbourne
- Visit the Melbourne Cricket Ground for a meet and greet with an Australian Rules Football star.
- Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of Rod Laver Arena, site of the heralded Grand Slam tennis tournament, the Australian Open.
- Drive through the Australian Grand Prix circuit, where Formula 1 racers battle for the title each year.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Light jacket/sweater
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Guests must be able to walk approximately a total of 3,000 yards, up to 2,000 yards at a time, with some staircases to navigate.
- Guest in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Tour sequence may vary.
- Maximum of 12 guests per vehicle.
|Location Melbourne, Australia||Melbourne, Australia|
|Tour Code MLA8||MLA8|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|