Hop aboard a rugged 4x4... | IL3L
Hop aboard a rugged 4x4 vehicle on a journey to Ilhabela’s less-traveled destinations.
- Visit Curral Beach, one of Ilhabela’s most famous beaches, and admire the stunning natural landscape.
- Recharge and cool off in the Three Tombos Waterfall.
- Have your camera ready for photos at Cabras Island Viewpoint, with incredible views of São Sebastião Channel.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Towel (from ship)
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Insect repellant
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Depending on the day, there may be mud on the waterfall trail.
- Depending on the date, there may be traffic. Beach and restaurants may be full.
- Some vehicles are divided (half covered/half open). The vehicles are not equipped with air conditioning.
- Guests may encounter the presence of the “Borrachudo” (a kind of tiny mosquito). This tour is not recommended for guests who are allergic to insect stings.
- There is a risk of excessive moisture during some tours. Guests are recommended to protect belongings (wallet, cell phone, camera, camcorder) in plastic packs because of the risk of water.
- Tour sequence may vary.
- In the event that the Three Tomobs Waterfall cannot be visited, guests will visit Água Branca Waterfall instead.
|Tour Code IL3L||IL3L|
|Duration3.50 Hours||3.50 Hours|