In Alaska's Wildest Kitchen | IC59
In Alaska's Wildest Kitchen
- Capture the essence of Alaska seafood during a cooking workshop hosted by a local expert.
- Learn from a local fisherwoman and wilderness chef cooking in the great outdoors.
- Grill fresh, local fish over a custom-made wood grill.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Walking Shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Layered Clothing
- This tour is equipped to accommodate guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility.
- This tour is not suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
|Location Icy Strait Point, Alaska||Icy Strait Point, Alaska|
|Tour Code IC59||IC59|
|Duration1.50 Hours||1.50 Hours|
|RestrictionsMinimum Age: 8 years||Minimum Age: 8 years|