Guernsey Sightseeing Drive and Little... | GS39
Guernsey Sightseeing Drive and Little Chapel
- Marvel at the sheer cliffs and untouched stretches of sand that make up the Guernsey coast.
- Visit the island’s tiniest legend, the Little Chapel, built single-handedly by Brother Deodat in 1914.
- Enjoy sweeping views of a five-story observation tower, used as a lookout by Germans in WWII.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- British Sterling/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Weather gear
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Warm layered clothing
- Amount of walking is at guest discretion.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.4 miles to view all sites.
- Due to recent restorations, guests will have limited access to the Little Chapel.
- Guests wishing to enter the Little Chapel may experience long queue's as only 6 guests are allowed in at one time.
|Location St. Peter Port, Channel Islands||St. Peter Port, Channel Islands|
|Tour Code GS39||GS39|
|Duration3.00 Hours||3.00 Hours|