Flam Railway and Hiking the... | FM12
Flam Railway and Hiking the Flam Valley
- Climb aboard the Flam Railway for a scenic ride that winds you through tunnels and along steep cliffs.
- Stop at the Vatnahalsen Station for a snack at its historic hotel.
- Hike a 7-mile downhill stretch that crosses the Flam River several times before meeting back up with the train.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Local currency
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Loose, layered clothing
- Guests must walk 6-7 miles mostly downhill, which can be very straining on the knees.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with back, neck and knee issues should not select this tour.
- Guests with heart conditions, asthma and other medical concerns should consult with their personal physician before selecting this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Guests with concerns should consult their personal physician.
- Please be aware there are certain inherent risks involved with hikingRestrictions:
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
|Location Flam, Norway||Flam, Norway|
|Tour Code FM12||FM12|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|