Waterfalls and Natural Wonders | EJ07
Waterfalls and Natural Wonders
- Travel the steep road leading to Hardanger Mountain Plateau, part of Norway’s largest Natural Park.
- Visit the incredible Sysen Dam, a monumental embankment of sand, gravel and rock.
- Witness the roaring cascade of the Vøringsfossen Waterfall, one of Norway’s most visited attractions.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Windbreaker/Light jacket
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Guests must be able to walk more than 500 yards over even and uneven surfaces and negotiate approximately 17 steps.
- Guest in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Eidfjord, Norway||Eidfjord, Norway|
|Tour Code EJ07||EJ07|
|Duration3.00 Hours||3.00 Hours|