Tokyo Tower and City Panorama... | E67L
Tokyo Tower and City Panorama with Narita Airport Transfer
- Take in the Japanese capital on a sightseeing drive that winds past landmarks, including the iconic Skytree.
- Enjoy incredible views from the Main Observation Deck of Tokyo Tower, 492 feet above the city streets.
- Experience the spiritual serenity and ornate beauty of the Sensoji Temple.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk over flat and gravel surfaces, including negotiating approximately 20 steps.
- This tour is suitable for guests who travel with a collapsible wheelchair. Transportation cannot accommodate scooters.
- Guests with limited mobility who do not travel with a collapsible wheelchair should not select this tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs should be accompanied by an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- Guests must be able to enter an exit transportation independently, including negotiating 2-4 steps.
- This tour is available to guests with flights departing Narita Airport at 3:00 pm or later.
- Special Observatory of Tokyo Tower is under construction and not accessible. This tour includes a visit to the Main Observatory at height of 492 feet.
- Views of Mt. Fuji are subject to weather conditions.
- This tour includes approximately 2:30 of driving.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Tokyo, Japan||Tokyo, Japan|
|Tour Code E67L||E67L|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|