Meiji Shrine and Sensoji... | E65L
Meiji Shrine and Sensoji Temple with Narita Airport Transfer
- Find yourself captivated by the beauty of the Meiji Shrine next to the forests of Yoyogi Park.
- Visit the oldest Buddhist temple in Tokyo, dating back the year 628.
- Enjoy a sightseeing drive through downtown, passing the city's soaring architectural wonder, the Tokyo Skytree.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk over flat and gravel surfaces, including negotiating approximately 20 steps.
- This tour is suitable for guests who travel with a collapsible wheelchair. Transportation cannot accommodate scooters.
- Guests with limited mobility who do not travel with a collapsible wheelchair should not select this tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs should be accompanied by an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- Guests must be able to enter an exit transportation independently, including negotiating 2-4 steps.
- This tour is available to guests with flights departing Narita Airport at 4:00 pm or later.
- This tour includes approximately 2:40 of driving.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Tokyo, Japan||Tokyo, Japan|
|Tour Code E65L||E65L|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|