Village of Ceret and its... | E203
Village of Ceret and its Modern Art Museum
- Explore the artful town of Ceret, set in the foothills of the Vallespir Mountains.
- Learn about the great artists, such as Picasso, Dali and Matisse who called the town home.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Modern Art Museum and free time to explore Ceret on your own.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- This tour requires a large amount of walking.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Port Vendres, France||Port Vendres, France|
|Tour Code E203||E203|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|