Darwin Sights and Crocodylus... | DN23
Darwin Sights and Crocodylus Park
- Enjoy a sightseeing drive through the historic streets of Darwin.
- Explore the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, displaying Aboriginal art and other local works.
- Experience the primal nature of gigantic Saltwater Crocodiles at Crocodylus Park.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- This tour is suitable for guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit transportation independently, including navigating 2-3 steps.
- Guests with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- This tour involves walking 1.1 miles over mostly flat surfaces with 4-6 steps.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Darwin, Australia||Darwin, Australia|
|Tour Code DN23||DN23|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|