JOIN US ON A VOYAGE TO ONE OF OUR FAVOURITE PLACES ON EARTH.
(And we've been to a lot of places.)
Why do we love the Mediterranean so much? Because on a Mediterranean cruise with Azamara Club Cruises®, you’ll discover something new every day—with spectacular beaches, castles, palaces, cathedrals, and UNESCO World Heritage sites seemingly around every bend.
Stroll the Maltese boardwalk and see the baroque architecture of Valetta, browse the Place aux Herbes market in Saint-Tropez, circumnavigate Dubrovnik atop its medieval walls, and relax on the white, red, and black sands of Santorini. On the Amalfi Coast, head to the Isle of Capri for magnificent views and luxury shopping, tour Pompeii, and explore the villages and vineyards of Sorrento.
With Azamara’s overnight stays in port, you can dance the night away in Ibiza on our Mediterranean Wonders voyage, go tapas bar-hopping along Barcelona’s Las Ramblas, try your luck at Monte Carlo’s famed casino after watching the Monaco Grand Prix, or take a moonlit gondola ride through the canals of Venice.
No matter where our Mediterranean cruises take you, be sure to sample your way through the local mezes, hors d’oeuvres, and antipasti. Any way you say it, the food here is always delicious!
Experience a 360° view of the Mediterranean
Get a taste of the world's most incredible destinations with our immersive videos. While the video is playing, click and drag within the window to view destinations and onboard attractions in 360 degrees.
How to use Azamara 3DI
To ensure that you’re getting the most immersive experience possible, please follow the steps below. Don’t forget to turn up the volume, you’ll want to hear this!
- For Desktop Users
- Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Simply click on the video and drag to experience it in 360 degrees
- Use your headphones to take in the multidirectional sound
- For Mobile Users (Android & iOS)
- Make sure you have downloaded the free YouTube app before viewing the video
- Turn your phone sideways to experience the full video
- Click the stereoscopic button and insert your phone into your Google Cardboard (or similar viewer)
- You may also watch the videos without the cardboard and still have a great viewing experience