Azamara Club Cruises is committed to providing all of its guests with an unrivalled cruise vacation and we welcome guests with special needs and disabilities. We offer accessible staterooms and all reasonable assistance to make your voyage as enjoyable as possible.
To customize your accommodations to meet your specific needs, please complete the form below.
For additional information see this document UK Special Services, you can advise us of any medical/dietary special requirements by using this form UK Guest Special Needs Form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 0844 493 4016, or have your local travel agent contact us.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, CONTACT OUR ACCESS DEPARTMENT
Telephone: 0844 493 4016
E-mail: email@example.com or have your local Travel Agent or International Representative contact us.
Every ship in the Azamara fleet was designed with your every need in mind. You'll find wide, spacious corridors, to allow 180° turns for wheelchairs. Most decks are accessible through automatic doors and all public rooms feature entrances with gradual inclines.
- Early boarding
- Cruise transfers utilizing wheelchair accessible vehicles
- Boarding and departure assistance
- Scooter access
- Accessible Blackjack tables in the casino
Azamara Club Cruises has made the cruise experience as effortless as possible for our guests with visual impairments. Each of our staterooms, dining areas and public areas are designed to incorporate Braille wherever possible. As always, our crew and staff are on hand to assist in every way.
- Service animals allowed onboard: a 4' x 4' wooden box with cypress mulch is provided
- Early boarding available for orientation tours
Azamara Club Cruises accommodates guests who have hearing impairments by providing them with technological advancements wherever and whenever possible.
For additional information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0844 493 4016, or have your local travel agent contact us.
- A portable room kit is available upon request. The kit includes alerts for door knocking, telephone ringing, smoke detector and alarm clock. It comes with an under-pillow or under-mattress vibrator.
- An optional stateroom TTY (Text Telephone) is also available upon request. The TTY in your stateroom interfaces with the TTY at the Guest Relations Desk to meet all of your in-stateroom needs.
- Sign language interpreting services will be provided upon request for deaf guests who use American Sign Language (ASL) as their primary means of communication. Sign language interpreting services are provided for main production shows, port and shopping presentations and other major activities on a shared basis for all deaf guests onboard. A request for sign language interpreting services should be made with the Access Department at time of booking but no later than 60 days prior to sailing. Requests are subject to availability of interpreters. Sign language interpreting services are provided on cruises that depart from and/or return to the U.S. and Canada.
- Closed-captioned televisions are available in all staterooms across the fleet.
Your medical needs
Azamara Club Cruises accommodates guests with medical conditions that require the use of dialysis or oxygen. These guests should contact us to discuss policies and procedures for bringing the appropriate equipment onboard.
For additional information, email us at email@example.com, call 0844 493 4016, or have your local travel agent contact us.
Guests requiring continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis are welcome to board all Azamara Club Cruises® vessels. However, Azamara Club Cruises does not have the ability to assist or administer hemo-dialysis treatments. Those guests using peritoneal dialysis should have all solutions and equipment needed to perform the dialysis delivered to the vessel on the day of sailing at least two hours prior to sailing. Please contact us for more information on policies and procedures.
All types of oxygen are permitted onboard. Please notify us as to quantity, type and delivery schedule. Each vessel has a different storage policy; however, you will be able to keep some or all of your cylinders in the stateroom.
Azamara Club Cruises cannot accept guests who will have entered their 24th week of pregnancy by the beginning of, or at any time during the cruise or cruisetour. A "Fit to Travel" note from your Doctor is required prior to sailing, stating how far along (in weeks) your pregnancy will be at the beginning of the cruise and confirming that you are in good health and not experiencing a high-risk pregnancy. Please contact us at 0844 493 4016 if you have already booked a cruise or cruisetour and do not meet this requirement.
Note: If you have another type of medical condition that has not been mentioned, please inquire about policies and procedures that may affect your cruise.
An Azamara cruise, first and foremost, is about feeling relaxed. And in order to feel relaxed you have to be comfortable. Each of our ships was designed with that very attribute in mind. On board you'll find wide, spacious corridors, to allow access for wheel chairs. Our accessible staterooms range from 272 square feet to 381 square feet, offering a generous five-foot turning radius in sleeping areas, bathrooms and sitting areas for easy maneuverability.
For additional information see this document UK Special Services, you can advise us of any medical/dietary special requirments by using this form UK Guest Special Needs Form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 0844 493 4016, or have your local travel agent contact us.
Accessible Stateroom Features:
- Stateroom door width: at least 32 inches
- Bathroom door width: at least 32 inches
- No doorsill to get into stateroom
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lowered sink and vanity
- Roll-in showers
- Fold-down shower stool
- Hand-held showerheads
- Lowered closet bars
- Refrigerator in stateroom (upon request)
- Adjustable height commode chairs (upon request)
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)