1. Fira, Santorini
Fira is the main town on the island of Santorini. It’s accessible via cable car, donkey ride or – if you’re up to the challenge of climbing 588 steps – on foot.
2. Firostefani, Santorini
Though considered a distinct village, Firostefani is essentially the continuation of Fira. It’s tranquil and calm, and features a few hotels, restaurants and bars where travelers can relax and enjoy the sunset.
3. Oia, Santorini
Oia is one of the most picturesque places you’ll find, boasting arguably the best views on the island, and world-famous vibrant sunsets.
4. Santo Winery in Pyrgos, Santorini
The combination of epic views and tasty wines make Santo Wines a must-see attraction while in Santorini.
5. Nighttime in Santorini
Can you imagine missing this? Some cruise ships leave port before the sun has set, but that’s not how we operate. We’re all about late-night departures, overnight stays in port, complimentary AzAmazing Evening events and unique nighttime touring!
6. Evangelismos Church in Rhodes, Greece
Built in 1925, this Italian-built cathedral is a replica of the Knights Church of St. John.
7. Filerimos Monastrey in Rhodes, Greece
The Hill of Filerimos is a must-see when visiting Rhodes, thanks to its panoramic views, rich history and beautiful religious buildings. Monks have occupied this 5th Century Byzantine monastery for at least 16 centuries.
8. Mandraki Harbour in Rhodes, Greece
You can’t miss Rhodes’ spectacular harbour!
9. Antimachia in Kos, Greece
The charming village of Antimachia in Kos, Greece is perfect for foodies. Try fresh fish, amazing local honey, and fantastic wine. The area is also famous for folk music and dance.
10. Zia in Kos, Greece
This mountainside village is hidden among beautiful, green forest and running waters. You’ll find some of the best views on all of Kos island here, as well as plenty of quaint shops and charming taverns.
11. Panagia Tourliani Monastery in Mykonos, Greece
This monastery was founded in 1542, and is located near Mykonos Town in Ano Mera, Mykonos. Thanks to its amazing architecture, beautiful yard and fountain, and fascinating museum, it is a must-see.
12. Thalassa Beach in Mykonos
The Thalassa Beach Bar is a great place to enjoy fresh seafood, tasty Mediterranean dishes and a refreshing cocktail.
13. Windmills in Mykonos, Greece
These windmills are an iconic landmark in one of Greece’s most beautiful islands. They can be spotted from every point of the village of Mykonos.
14. Sunset in Mykonos
Sunsets in Mykonos are some of the most magical in the world, and best viewed from the lively waterfront. Good thing we stay late in port!
15. Shopping in Mykonos
There’s a reason Mykonos is called ”The Venice of Greece“! Your only problem will be deciding which souvenirs to buy – Mykonos has fantastic local art, traditional vegetable-dyed hand-loomed weavings and beautiful scarves and clothing.
16. Mykonos Waterfront at Night
The Mykonos waterfront is the perfect place for an evening stroll, a bite to eat at a bustling restaurant, and leisurely time spent people-watching.
2014 – Azamara Quest Voyages
- 7 Night Sultan’s Palace to Acropolis Voyage – September 8 to September 15
- 12 Night Journey of Saint Paul Voyage – October 12 to October 24
- 9 Night History of the Aegean Voyage – November 1 to November 10
2015 – Azamara Journey Voyages
- 11 Night Adriatic and Greek Isles Voyage – June 12 to June 23
- 7 Night Greek Isles Voyage – July 5 to July 12
- 9 Night Summer Holiday Voyage – July 21 to July 30
- 10 Night Greek Isles to Venice Voyage – August 23 to September 2
- 10 Night Scenic History of the Aegean and Greek Isles Voyage – October 11 to October 21
Other Blogs You May Like...
Seven Things To Do In Norway
What’s the best way to visit Norway? Call us biased, but we think it’s by ship. Norway is, hands down, one of the most picturesque countries in the...
Best travel destinations you have never heard of
From popular summer hot spots to the colder climates of the Arctic circle, there are places that tourists flock to year after year, but there are some...
Are you excited for your next Azamara voyage?
Enter your email address below for exclusive offers, updates, and news. Don't miss out!